Field Sales Account Management
Are your account managers just managing accounts?
Other-Centered® Selling helps account managers move beyond existing relationships, sell the total solution, and be more strategic.
Other-Centered® Selling for Account Managers
It starts with a mindset. The "why" behind selling determines customer receptivity and ultimately your teams level engagement. We believe successful account management begins with a decision to be Other-Centered®. Sellers who place the highest priority on leading the customer to the optimum solution for their businesses are more proactive, more strategic, and more successful.
With the proper foundation in place, it's time to focus on the how. In Other-Centered® Selling for Account Managers, sellers will learn the process, principles, and competencies to shift from:
- Relationship manager to business partner.
- Working with “friends” to gaining access to the decision makers.
- Product discovery to business discovery.
- Selling products/services they are familiar with to allowing the customer’s needs to define a unique, comprehensive solution.
- Keeping the customer informed of the products and services offered to communicating the business impact of embracing the total solution.
- Reactively “running a route” to developing a strategic approach to managing the territory.
Unique is standard.
Your organization is unique. The challenges your reps face are unique. Your solution is unique. Therefore, you need a custom program. It’s part of our standard process to ensure every program is 100% relevant to every participant.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to discuss a no-cost sales assessment for business development training or to learn more about our programs designed for inside sales organizations.