Sales is changing. Ready to help us lead the revolution?
ASLAN® got started over 20 years ago when we noticed that outdated processes were keeping sellers at a standstill — no one was considering the receptivity of the customer, and to us, that was the biggest problem with salespeople missing their quotas. After training over 50,000 sellers and managers, we’ve realized that our original hunch was right: You have to build a real relationship with each client, not just offer solutions based on your own agenda.
And that philosophy — the one that has made us one of the leading training companies in the world and places for top professional sales careers — is the same one that we consider when looking for new team members. We need passionate people, who are dedicated to building rock-solid relationships, and are creative problem-solvers that aren’t afraid to go the extra mile. We just described a really unique person, but we’re a unique team, and we’ve seen how transformative this mindset can be. So if you’re ready to serve, we look forward to having you at our table.
HEAR WHAT OUR TEAM HAS TO SAY
For the things going on in my life, as a relatively new solo entrepreneur with medical disability-related challenges at home, it was critical for me to be able to control both my time and my income to take care of my family. With ASLAN, I’m able to do that. With this model, I also have the ability to continue to build additional ventures that I will be able to pass on to my children.
Working at ASLAN, I’ve seen firsthand that the Other-Centered philosophy is embraced not only in our training materials and approach but also in the heart of each individual who works here. The kindness, trust, and support found within this organization certainly ties into the old adage: Practice what you preach. I’m so thankful to work with this amazing group of people.
I’m nearly at 11 years now and still the happiest I’ve ever been. The two things that I love most about ASLAN are the people and the common mission that we share: to bring truth to the marketplace. What initially attracted me to ASLAN was that the philosophy was aligned with what I believe to be true. What has made me stay over the years is that we have always stayed true to that philosophy, our leadership embodies that philosophy, AND somewhere along the way the core group of people became like family to me.
Being with ASLAN fills me with pride, it allows me to help others and know that with my work I am contributing to bring the truth to the market to so many people and to generate dramatic changes in the culture of so many companies.
Juan Pablo Huacuja
We truly believe in creating a supportive team environment.
“Everyone is always super helpful and supportive. I feel like ASLAN is a second family that genuinely cares about its people.”
– Nicole McFarlane
We pride ourselves on practicing what we preach.
“ASLAN is the only place I’ve ever worked where the mindset, DNA, and interactions of every member of the team naturally reflect the Other-Centered® approach we teach our clients. #grateful”
– Joe Colavito
We value freedom, creativity, and our principled team.
“ASLAN means principled people, doing good, with the freedom to be Other-Centered®.”
– Joe Elliot
We believe that talent supersedes physical borders.
“Having the opportunity to work remotely from home and travel to wherever a project may take me is a huge benefit. It provides flexibility and focus in the workplace and more availability to my clients and colleagues.”
– Linda Tolman
Interested in top professional sales careers?
If you’re passionate about helping people transform how they approach relationships, ASLAN is the place for you. Take a look at our current openings, see if we’ve got a good fit for you, and then get in touch. We’re excited to hear from you.
Enterprise Sales Consultant
We are looking for a successful hunter who loves the thrill of the hunt to find and close new business with large organizations, for a Top 20 Sales Training company and have a major impact on our clients and their salespeople.
Specific responsibilities include:
- 80% Business Development - Acquire new accounts for ASLAN’s solutions by finding and selling to senior Learning & Development leadership in large organizations as well as the sales executives responsible for driving revenue.
- 20% Account Growth & Management - Maintain long-term relationships and grow strategic accounts and work with your client’s executive team to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- Five to ten years of success in closing new business of, high value, service-based solutions
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets in a complex sales environment
- Current or prior experience as a sales leader. (We have found this to be critical to be able to understand what’s on their whiteboard to engage other sales and learning leaders.)
- Desire and ability to travel
We are offering:
- A competitive base salary and a performance-based variable compensation plan
- Medical benefits including, dental, vision and life.
- Group Disability Insurance and optional Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Participation and company matching in our SIMPLE IRA plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
Employment is subject to our standard drug testing and background checks.
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org