Sales Prospecting Training Program
Need your sales team to get more meetings? “Access” is a program designed to help your sales team gain access to potential customers who don’t typically meet with sales reps. We want to help you open more closed doors.
Accessing the Decision Makers Who Don’t Typically Meet with Sales Reps
The good news is, through our Access program, your reps will study key concepts and learn how to:
- Analyze prospects and determine if they are qualified opportunities — ones that you can win and that are worth winning.
- Eliminate emotional resistance — ASLAN’s counterintuitive approach to engaging the 90% of decision-makers who are emotionally closed to sales meetings or calls.
- Neutralize the five false objections.
- Cut through the noise — a messaging strategy that will stimulate interest by focusing on the decision maker's whiteboard (what is on their mind), not on your solution.
- Develop direct (email, cold calls, phone, and social selling strategies) and indirect access strategies — building a Relational Map (the easiest path to the decision maker).
- Follow a proven process that makes sales prospecting easy, eliminates distractions, and bolsters confidence and value through just-in-time learning.
- Navigate the “big four” organizational barriers to reaching decision-makers and top executives.
What’s So Special About ASLAN’s Prospecting Program?
Prospecting is Our Focus
Access™ was built from our dedication to solving the greatest problem facing most sellers – finding new opportunities. ASLAN has spent thousands of hours building a program and prospecting plan to address the unique challenges of getting more meetings and boosting sales performance. Through research and field testing our Other-Centered® methodology in over 35 countries with 100,000+ sales professionals, we have developed a program that delivers more meetings with qualified prospects.
We Deliver Transformation, not just Training
Transformation requires support at every level. Sellers require a new mindset, an account development process, new skills and strategies, and the tools to execute in the field.
Front line and sales management leaders must be equipped to lead the change process and learn to lead, manage, and coach successful sales reps. Senior business leaders need to lead, measure, and drive the sustainment process.
Whether you have 20,000 sales reps or 5. This is our approach and it works.
Not Just Concepts but Practical Tools
The last thing you need is a conceptual program. Your sellers need to know what to do. They need to know how to write an email, position your solution, follow your business development process, and qualify prospects to earn more appointments. Sellers need much more than a new philosophy, they need a prospecting plan - to know what to do and how to do it.
Unique is standard.
Your organization is unique. The challenges your reps face are unique. Your solution is unique. Therefore, you need one of our custom sales training programs. It’s part of our standard process to ensure every program is 100% relevant to every participant.
Frequently Asked Questions
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Within a year of implementing ASLAN’s complete account development process, we grew revenue 5% while customer demand was declining. And we saw incremental revenue growth of 46% within existing accounts.
Director of Learning
When ASLAN was hired, our goal was to grow from just under $700 million to $2 Billion. We achieved the goal in just 3 years and ASLAN played a key role. Not only do they have the best sales development programs but their ability to learn our business and customize the program was exactly what we needed to transition our sales force.
Director of Learning
Fortune 500 Telecommunications Company
We realized a 30% increase in incremental revenue within six months of hiring ASLAN for one reason – we embraced their process to turn our managers into coaches.
The results of the training with ASLAN far exceeded our expectations. The Direct Banking Center increased its deposits by 270% and increased loans by 200%. The Retail Banking division saw deposits increase by 168%, service per household increase by 20% and the success rate of customer calling campaigns went from .5% to 9%.
Senior Vice President
Interested in learning more?
We're excited to help with the sales team training your company needs.